Sunday, September 21, 2008

An introduction

We would like to introduce a new member of our family. We are expecting a baby at the end of March. We plan to come home for the birth so look forward to seeing lots of you then! Please join us in praising God for this miracle

Baby Kittow is expected to say hello to the World on 27th March ‘09

Praise God for his wonderful gift.

It is waving at you & even has Alex’s quiff.







I am well, but have felt nauseous all day and very tired since the 6th week. (I am now coming up for 14 weeks) I have never missed Tesco's so much, to the point I dream of walking down the isles being able to choose what ever I want to eat! Alex has been wonderful, if I suddenly realise I can eat whatever is on his plate he will give it up for me!! Anyone who know Alex knows this could only be love!!

If anyone feels moved to post some twiglets or ready salted 'crunchy sticks' I would be forever grateful! What I really want though is a ham sandwich or a BLT baguette, unfortunately the only part of that I can get here is the tomato!!

No comments: