7.30am Alarm goes off and up we get to make tea for the pr-yer meeting that happens at our house every morning.
8:15-8:45 We read though a Psalm each day and pr-y for the work, the team as well as praise God for what he is doing
9.00 Subby (not real name) - our M house help arrives to start cleaning and cooking - wonderful
9.30am Attempt at some individual language study – if we are honest this is often bumped for more pressing issues like, no electricity or no water coming into the house.
11.30 – Our language helpers arrive, Grace and I usually end up helping Subby cook, this is great language practice for me and also a cooking lesson thrown in!!
2.00 – Off to town for various jobs – boy do I miss Tesco – I have to go to 5 different places to buy the food we will need for the next 3 days!! Also a chance to get some language practice in with real people not just books horray!!!
5.00pm Back home to make food for this evening I feel like I am camping – having to use a gas stove!!
7.00pm Often evenings are free so we watch DVD’s or read.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jambo!
What a rich and varied life!
Hope you'll be posting the new menus!
Post a Comment